Directions and Parking
Classic Locations Amid Downtown Baltimore, MD Hotels
Supremely located in beautiful downtown Baltimore, the Embassy Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue is situated amidst the area's finest shopping, theaters, historical sites, museums, and nightlife. With the hustle and bustle of the city just outside your door, you'll appreciate coming back to the calm, peaceful atmosphere of the Embassy Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue. Both comfortable and convenient, our Baltimore MD hotel is the perfect option for your next visit to Charm City. Come visit our luxury hotel in Baltimore, MD -- and enjoy all the excitement of our downtown setting:
- Located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, Maryland
- Only minutes from the famous Inner Harbor
- Just a short stroll from the National Aquarium and Science Center
- Only 10.5 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
From Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI): Exit onto I-95, continue to Exit 4 Baltimore. Follow the I-395 Exit heading downtown, and stay in the lane for the Inner Harbor. Bear right toward onto Conway Street. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Charles Street. At the 7th traffic light, turn right onto Saratoga Street, and travel one block to St. Paul Place. Turn right. The Embassy Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue is on the corner of Saratoga and St. Paul Place.
From the North on I-83: Begin west on Baltimore Beltway (I-695) toward Towson. Take Exit 23 heading south on Jones Falls Expressway (I-83). Take the St. Paul Street Exit, one way, heading south. Continue down St. Paul Street until it forks, then take the right fork onto St. Paul Place. After approximately four blocks, the Embassy Hotel and Grand Historic Venue will be on your right.
From the North or South on I-95: From Washington or the Fort McHenry Tunnel, take the I-395 Exit, heading downtown, and stay in the lane for the Inner Harbor. Bear right toward the Inner Harbor onto Conway Street. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Charles Street. At the 7th traffic light, turn right onto Saratoga Street, and go one block to St. Paul Place. Turn right. The Embassy Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue is on the corner of Saratoga and St. Paul Place.
From I-70: Take I-695 towards Glen Burnie. Follow I-95 north to Baltimore and follow the above directions (from south on I-95).
If you are an overnight guest at the Embassy Suites Baltimore Hotel and Grand Historic Venue, two parking options are available:
- Valet parking is available from the front entrance of the Embassy Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue at 222 St. Paul Place. We offer 24-hour service that includes unlimited in-and-out privileges for $32 per day. The maximum vehicle height clearance is 6'6".
- Self parking is available in a city-owned garage adjacent to the hotel, located at 210 St. Paul Place. This automated 13-story garage is managed by PMS Parking in cooperation with the Baltimore Parking Authority. The maximum vehicle height clearance is 7'0". Please note that with the self parking option, you will be charged each time you exit the garage throughout your stay.
Please note that rates in the 210 St. Paul Place public parking garage are subject to change without notice.
One charming city. One fabulous hotel. Revel in unmatched comfort and sophistication at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Grand Historic Venue, a spacious Baltimore MD hotel that understands great hospitality. Book your Baltimore MD hotel reservations online today for our Best Rate Guarantee.